The Auctioneer NPC Project
There are 60 auctioneers according to Wowhead
The Auctioneer Project is an idea I’ve had to visit all the auctioneers on this list and take a screenshot. Â Of course, that will take quite a while to visit them all, so I’d like to ask you for a little help.
Take a screenshot of your FAVOURITE auctioneer npc, and leave a reply with the screenshot (try photobucket or imageshack for uploading screenies) plus your character, or alt, and tell me:
- The name of your auctioneer
- The date of the screenshot
- Where the Auctioneer lives
- Why that npc is your favourite. Nearest to resources, least busy, scariest face, you can write what you want here.
- How often you visit that NPC
The auctioneers of Azeroth of a neglected and un-thanked bunch of NPCs and we’re here to put that right lol
My own favourite:
- Auctioneer Jaxon
- 14th August 2011
- Stormwind Trade District
- Jaxon is my favourite because she was parked at the door in the old SW AH, and therefore the first target for marauding horde or sneaky undead rogues. She’s one tough cookie, maybe because she’s related to Officer Jaxon the elite guard?
- I don’t visit her very often because I’m more usually interested in the Dwarf area AH. Â It’s closer to the portal hub out of SW and less crowded over there.
Which Auctioneer NPC will you adopt today?
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 10 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.
Darnassus Tradesmen Terrace
Beside being a fellow Night elf, I like the mailbox so close and they are standing on the ground
Being a Druid, it is close to Moonglade so 3-4 time a week
I wonder what his bucket’s for? More crocks?
Probably the cooking daily where you have to make rice flour 🙂
that is his lunch, a kimchee bucket