8 Reasons to sign up for free World of Warcraft gold making tips
Hello and Welcome to The Gold Queen. We’re the oldest Warcraft Gold Making Website with regular blog and Gold Guides since 2010.
What Gold Guides have we got for you?
- We have all the expansions farms, from a guide for World of Warcraft Classic, to Battle for Azeroth gold farming routes.
- Beginner gold farmer, to pro gold maker and AH goblin.
- You can learn all the addons, from basic TSM (Trade Skill Master) to the postal addons, Handynotes and Auctioneer. Plus, other addons you never even heard before.
- We have transmog farms, and transmog shopping lists and groups for TSM3, TSM4, and Auctionator.
- We’ll teach you the secrets of the Auction House.
- Want your goldfarming easy, lazy or fast? Lets get into practical advice. We’ll take the Warcraft patches and expansions and rip them apart.
- Whether you want TSM Operations and TSM strings, or you want Auctionator Snatch Lists. We got it.
- Earn your Warcraft gold cap and join the Spectral Tigers Owners Club. Or perhaps you want the Brutosaur?
Goblin voice: “Let’s make a deal!”
What can I give you?
Want more Gold in World of Warcraft, easier, faster, and completely legit? You’ve come to the right place. When you subscribe to The Gold Queen’s free newsletter, you’ll get:
Written to Fairtrade and Ethical principals. We not only stick to the World of Warcraft EULA but go further. Pay fair prices to other players who farm for you. Never use Switch n Bait. Never misrepresent or lie in trade chat. Report scammers, bots, and gold sellers to Blizzard. We make gold together.
“I have known the Gold Queen for over 8 years, she is probably the most dedicated player I know in World of Warcraft. We used to be in same guild farming server first kill in Classic and The Burning Crusade expansion. Then time passed, I was still a poor rogue but one day she traded me a 20,000g Mekgineer’s Chopper. Yeah she did and for free, what can I say suddenly she had quietly become the richest WoW player on our realm. When she start something, she’ll finish it for sure.” Thomas, Denmark