Transmogrification Rares for the Auction House
Elvine uses Twitch TV to livestream his World of Warcraft gold making routines. He loves transmogrification and credits Keelhaul with starting him on transmogrification gold. It was 6.00am where he was streaming, so he’s pretty dedicated to his stuff.
I had a lot of fun joining his livestream. He covered:
- Farming AQ mobs
- Farming rares for rare blues and gems for mogging
- Setting selling prices for Mogging items
- Searching for potential transmogrification gear on the Auction House
We had a lot of jokes about the Glorious Chest plate armor. Elvine keeps a pretty relaxed livestream.
Watch live video from elvinemod on www.twitch.tv
Some twitch.tv tips.
If you’re having trouble with the chat pane in Google Chrome or Firefox browsers, I’m sorry but if you switch to Internet Explorer (spit!) then the chat pane works easier.
One tip that Elvine shared is to farm a pair of trash mobs in AQ20. That’s the Ruins of Ahn Quiraj.
Farming AQ Trash
When you get to AQ, keep going straight on into the 20 man instance, don’t turn right into AQ40!
Clear a few trash if you feel hungry, otherwise leave them and walk around.
- Do not kill Kurinnaxx
- Do not kill General Rajaxx
- Turn right at Rajaxx’s Terrace, that’s north west, towards the Reservoir Area.
- At the entrance to the Reservoir Area are a pair of Quiraji Gladiator mobs.
- The Quiraji Gladiators, when killed, almost instantly respawn.
- Ranged, you can step back one or two steps into the Reservoir to attack these, and bring them towards you. Melee you can stand on the edge of the doorframe. Step into the doorframe to aggro the instantly respawned pair, step back if you need a breather, to alt tab, make some coffee, loot your pile of dead mobs, whatever.
- Kill, loot, kill, loot, kill loot, kill loot, kill-loot-kill-loot, kloot-kloot… until your bags are full.
- Bring a Travelers Tundra Mammoth, Jeeves bot, MOLL-E or Argent Squire on pony in order to get rid of all the greys that drop.
- After an hour or two of lootlootlooting, head into the Auction House and sell what you found.
List of Green Transmogrification Gear Found in AQ
This is the mog gear I found in 45 minutes in AQ, whilst simultaneously chatting to Elvine and his viewers on his livestream:
- Glorious Breastplate (worth at least a thousand gold)
- Exalted Epaulets
- Warleader’s Shoulders
- Coif of Elemental Fury
- Warstrike Legguards
- Warleaders Crown
- Lunar Wand
- Eternal Cord part of Eternal Regalia
- Blasthorn Bow
- Sharpshooter Harquebus (a gun)
I wish you a lot of luck farming in AQ20, and thank you a ton to Elvine for sharing his tips for free over on his livestream. Go check it out, its one of my favourites. Follow him on twitter @ElvineLol and tell him @thegoldqueen sent you.
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 10 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.
AQ! I haven’t prodded that place in a while. Thanks for the tip! >D It’ll give me something to do when I don’t feel like doing much else.
Thanks for the great write up! Much appreciated! Always a pleasure having the Gold Queen in the channel.
That Glorious Chest piece is worth much more than 1000g 😉 7,000g-15,000g+ depending on your buyer.
Good luck with your sales!