https://www.thegoldqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/voljin.png 960 640 The Gold Queen http://www.thegoldqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/smlogo-300x100.png The Gold Queen2015-02-27 16:23:102016-02-14 07:55:49Never
- Stand around in the city. You’re making zero gold per hour.
- Never buy something you can craft for less. Or your mate can.
- Waste time arguing with trolls.
- Undercut unless you want to sell at that price.
- Throw your gold away.
- Complete the Auction House module in your garrison. When you do, parts will stop dropping. Parts you can sell.
- Become stuck in your ways. Farmer? Learn to AH. AHer? Learn to farm. Neither? Get off your butt.
- Leave items to rot in your personal or guild bank/s.
- Ignore an opportunity.
- Leave herbs unpicked, ore unmined, or mobs unlooted. Unless it severely impacts your g/hr.
- Buy or “invest” in an item that you can’t sell or use. That’s not an investment, that’s a bloody waste.
- Buy high, sell low.
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 11 garrisons, 17k+ achievements, 1593 days played, and over 32 million gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making
Good never tips. in regards to the ah garrison building, I had no intentions of getting the ah garison anyways, though if I find the parts I might be more inclined to selling them 🙂