Kun-Lai Cave Farming
Bored of farming those turtles in Valley of Four Winds yet? Come with me to Kun-Lai Summit and check the Yeti caves.
We have Ore
- Ghost Iron Ore
- Trillium Ore
We have herbs
- Snow Lily nodes
- Golden Lotus spawn points
We have leather
- Yeti giving Exotic Leather
- and Sha Touched Leather scraps
We have XP
- Picking Herbs
- Mining Nodes
- Killing Yeti – 52,700 XP a kill
West of Kota Base Camp
- Three different caves
- Don’t need flying ability to get there, can farm from level 86+
- Still relatively undiscovered*
- Watch the movie to check exactly where to find the caves
Should you Farm in WoW?
The Gold Queen recommends a balanced approached, balancing big-money AH selling, farming, dailies, and crafting.
Anyone can manage to do anything for 15 minutes a day, even farming.
Our Daily Gold Cheat Sheet helps you schedule and remember all the tasks that work together in synchronicity to generate thousands of gold every day.
You can get one free by signing up to the Gold Queen news list.
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 10 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.