Uncommon cut gems vendor price reduced from 9g to 75s.
Straight from MMO Champion
Bold Carnelian, Solid Zephyrite, Subtle Alicite, Perfect Quick Alicite, Sovereign Nightstone, Regal Jasper, Resolute Hessonite, and any cut of uncommon gem now sells to NPC for 75 silver instead of 9 gold.
What would this mean for us?
- The obsidium (and elementium) shuffle no longer works
- The floor price for Obsidium has changed to 4g 50s
- That’s a drop of about 50g.
- Elementium floor price is also affected
- If you are saving Pyrite for Epic gems with the back-up plan that they could also be prospected to make uncut common gems for vendoring: Change your plan.
You better be damn sure that this ore is going to be used for epic gems (perhaps your uncle runs Blizzard and has some inside goss?) Â If not, get rid of it now.
There is going to be mass panic with sales. You can either
- Sell ore now. Before the price fall.
- Or prospect now and vendor.
- Or wait for prices to fall to the bottom, buy up a load and cross your fingers that the prices will bounce up slightly before reaching a steady figure
The way forward with this one is to play the moderate path, until this datamined information is proved true or false.
More about 4.1 tomorrow, follow me on twitter for up to the second news.
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 10 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.
Like this? Please share and tell your friends!
Get more World of Warcraft gold posts, guides and updates by email free