1. Loot everything you kill.
2. Take gathering professions, and treat herbs, ore, and un-skinned beasts as gold lying on the ground waiting to be picked up.
3. Make yourself a level 1 bank alt, and send everything you don’t need to the bank alt. Let the bank alt deal with selling, auctioning and storing.
4. Get the biggest bags you can afford, so you can loot as much as possible. Beg your guild if necessary!
5. Don’t spend in the Auction House unless you can’t avoid it.
6. Don’t buy gear. Your armor and weapons will drop from your kills, or from quest rewards. You do not need to be the best dressed level 12 Mage.
7. Don’t buy potions, elixirs or scrolls either. They will drop, too.
8. Do not worry too much about learning the addons at the beginning. There is no rush.
9. Use your professions as soon and as often as you can. Craft, craft, craft. Then sell.
10. Be nice to everyone, build a good reputation to make more sales later.
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 10 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.
Like this? Please comment and share
Get more World of Warcraft gold posts, guides and updates to your email free o