Hi Folks, not a gold guide but a quick update on where I’ve been. I’m still on sabbatical, studying MSc Computing with a dissertation in artificial intelligence. I should be done by May/June 2020.
But we have news: Shadowlands Warcraft expansion is launching soon!
The Prepatch is live on retail and I’ve been leveling my alts to 50, the new max level, and taking them up to Icecrown to gear them ready for the new expansion. Let’s look at some of the new opportunities.
- Level 115 weapon dropping from Nathanos Blightcaller
- Level 100 transmog items purchaseable from Argent Crusade with Argent Commendations
- 34 Slot bag from a rare in Icecrown
- Blue Proto-Drake dropping from Skadi who spawns in Icecrown
- Battered Hilt dropping in Icecrown
Goldmakers know that a new expansion is the best time to make gold, and can see extra opportunities that are hidden from other players:
- Players dumping old Battle for Azeroth materials for knock down prices
- Returning players dumping items from bags and banks for prices well below their true value
- Many more players overall, meaning more potential buyers, and an increase in auction house activity
- Returning players wanting to buy boosts and updated gear.
Are you prepared?
About the Author
Alyzande is the founder of TGQ. She’s working on her 16th level 60, has 15+ years expertise in making gold, 19,000+ achievements, 1600+ days played, over 52 million gold earned, and now sharing World of Warcraft Shadowlands farming strategies. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling, snatch lists, and farming gold making. Want more updates on Warcraft Legion? Join us on Discord https://discord.gg/grTBtzF