http://www.thegoldqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/iStock_000019338558XSmall.jpg 282 425 The Gold Queen http://www.thegoldqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/smlogo-300x100.png The Gold Queen2012-04-11 01:54:562016-02-14 23:00:16Where are you Gold Queen?
I am here, holding to my 20,000g per day target, and my bright eyes are darting everywhere.
- Gems are down slowly but surely as interest slows
- Bots are still here, you can sometimes grab a large amount of ore for a cheap price
- Enchants, spellthreads and leg armors are slowing
- Bursts of interest in Darkmoon Faire Items
- Noblegarden items down below one silver
- Spring Rabbits heading towards 10g each
- Large numbers of players heading to the beta
- Twinks or alts getting a lot of love
- Main guilds selling DS Heroic runs
- Glyphs still selling
- Blue gems still selling. At this point in WOTLK they were dead!
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 10 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.