WoWuction Tutorial Video
I’m very excited to share our brand new WoWuction tutorial movie which you can find on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNwbL8mcmdE
You will learn:
- How to log in to WoWuction
- How to find recommended items to buy for resale (flipping) in the Auction House
- Which items are rising in price on your realm and in your region
- Which items have fallen in price over the last 14 days
- Which professions have the most gold making potential, according to AH sales
- Which items to craft for the most profit, using your professions
- How to get mail warnings if an item from your snatch list is listed
- The state of your realm economy compared to the others in your area US/EU
- Item price history over the last 60 days!
- Learn the names of your competitors – and add them to your friends list.
Wowuction is such a powerful website. It’s different to the Undermine Journal, and also works with TSM!
Sapu from TSM says: “This module allows you to get WoWuction data in game. It will display the data in tooltips (display of tooltips can be toggled by typing ‘/tsm wowuction’) and allow other TSM modules to use the data. For example, you can set your thresholds and fallback in TSM_Auctioning as a % of TSM_WoWuction data. You can also base your material or crafted item prices in TSM_Crafting on data from TSM_WoWuction.”
Add WoWuction to your bookmarks today. Download the TSM WoWuction module and see accurate Auction House data in your tooltips.
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 10 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.