Operation for TSM3 Vendoring
Trade Skill Master 3 now allows you to filter operations according to number of AH expires.
But what do you do when your greenies haven’t sold?
You’ve tried to sell them 8 times.
They’re just sitting taking up space in your inventory.
You could just sell all of them to a vendor.
But they might be worth more gold if you disenchanted them.
Create this TSM 3 Vendoring Operation and connect it to your greenies group.
It vendors everything in the greenies group that
- has expired at least 8 times
- has a market value under 120g
- unless the disenchant value of the item (plus 30c for mailing costs to your alt) is higher than the vendor price.
Here is the TSM string for importing
Import it here
Vendoring your unsold auction items
Activate Super Vendoring Powers
Once you have linked the sell_crud vendoring operation to your greenies group, you activate it by
- heading to a vendor
- choose TSM_Vendoring on the bottom tabs
- open the TSM Groups top tab
- select the greenies group
- click ‘Sell Selected Groups‘
[box type=”warning”] There are only x buyback slots at a vendor, so go gently with this! Don’t accidentally set the expires at 0 and link it to your transmog group unless you want to vendor your entire transmog stock![/box]
You will have left in your bags
- items that you didn’t group – group them
- items that are worth over 120g – check for transmog worthiness
- items that you can discenchant – send them to an enchanting alt/friend
Salvage Yard Armor TSM Auctioning Group
Here is my current Greenies TSM Group (Sept 14, 2015)
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 11 garrisons, 17k+ achievements, 1593 days played, and over 32 million gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.