Building a 30,000g Passive Income with Inscription – Part 1
Using Trade Skill Master and a character with Inscription, automate a Passive Income to generate 30,000g regularly in order to purchase wow token/s.
- Transfer old level 90 scribe to main server
- Ensure scribe has all patterns / completed researches
- Craft 2 of every glyph
- Post 2 of every glyph on the AH
- Cancel undercuts and repost quickly
- Craft 18 of every glyph (a stack of 20 minus allowance of 2 in case of errors)
- Store all glyphs in a new guild bank except for those on the AH
- Replenish stock using TSM crafting prompts.
Over the course of the next few blog posts in this series I will guide you through how I made a scribe to generate thousands of gold on the AH, crafting glyphs to sell, all automated by Trade Skill Master. If you prefer to read this series in your email, sign up to the blog post updates/newsletter and get a free Daily Cheat Sheet.
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 11 garrisons, 17k+ achievements, 1593 days played, and over 32 million gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making