Reviewed by KylieBoy EU, part of the Massive Gold Blueprint Speedrun team
Bagnon is a great addon to manage banks and bags across all your characters.
- Items are colour coded based on Quality (Purple, blue, green, white)
- All your bags display as 1 bag to make finding items alot easier plus the frame is moveable as well.
- This is the same for the bank as well.
You can search alts very easily and see what they have in there bags as well. This can also be used as above with banks as well. So if you are a crafter with lots of materials spread across your alts its an easy way of tracking them.
Very nice addon and very simple and light to use. You only need to log into each of your characters once for bagnon to remember what character has what 🙂
- All commands can start with either /bagnon or /bgn
- /bagnon keys Toggles the keyring frame
- /bagnon bags Toggles the inventory frame
- /bagnon bank Toggles the bank frame
- /bagnon config Displays the main options menu
- Bagnon 2.0 uses the same search syntax as Combuctor.
- To find an item by name, simply type the items name. Typing silk will find all items that have silk in their name.
- To find an item by type, subtype, or equip location, type search weapon will find all weapons. main will find all main hand items.
- To find an item by quality, type quality epic will find all epic items. You can also use a quality number. 0 will find all grey items.
- To find an item by name, type n:name. muffins will find all items with names containing muffins.
- To find items in an equipment set, type s:equipmentSet. fire will find all items in equipment sets you have with names that start with fire
- Searches can be negated using !epice will find all items that are not epic.
- A union of two searches can be performed using the | operator. Typing epic|weapon will find all items that are either epic OR weapons.
- An intersection of two searches can be performed using the & operator. Typing epic&eapon will find all items that are epic AND weapons
- The following search keywords are also supported:
- boe “ Bind on equip items.
- quest “ Items with quest item in their tooltips.
- bop “ Bind on pickup items.
- boa “ Bind on account items.
From Curse Download site.
Having trouble with Bagnon? There is a list of FAQ and for Troubleshooting at the Bagnon addon Wiki