Transmogrification Snatch List |Part 1 Cloth Gear & Offhands
Part one of my series has a full Transmogrification Snatch List for Cloth robes / sets, and for offhands. Some tips for what to search for in the Auction House. Get to know the looks of different sets by browsing the Auction House for a few minutes. Â Whilst you wait for a dungeon queue to pop or for a battleground group to form. You can flip any of the crafted items if you see a tailor selling them too cheap. Flipping means “buy cheap, resell high”.
Crafted with Tailoring
- Red Winter Clothes
- Imbued Netherweave Robe
- Blue Overalls
- Azure Silk Vest
- Shirts, Shirts Shirts!!!
- Soulcloth Vest
- Arcanoweave Robe
- Black Mageweave set
- Cindercloth set
- White Bandit Mask
- Mooncloth Robe
- Runecloth Robe
- Flarecore Robe
- Glacial Robe
- Sylvan Vest (crown & shoulders not so much)
- Icy Cloak – a famous white cloak
- Gaea’s Raiment
- Abjurer’s set
- Imperial Red
- Mystic’s Wrap, Mystic’s Robe
- Regal Robe/set
- Shadow Council set
- Robes of Insight
- Raincaller robes
- Silver-thread set
- Aurora Robe / set
- Conjurer’s Robe / set
- Sorceror’s Drape/ Robe/ set
- Embersilk Tunic / set
- Gossamer Robe / Headpiece/ set
- Silvermoon Robes
- Black Velvet Robes
- Robes of Arcana
- Astralaan Robe (pink, off the shoulder)
- Venomshroud Silk Robes
- Celestial Silk Robes
- Will of Edward the Odd
- Frozen Shadoweave (same as above)
- Chan’s Imperial Robes
- Barbaric Cloth Robe
- Sanguine Robe
- Egg-warming Blanket (purple robe)
- Shimmering Robe (green/gold)
- Disciple’s Robe (green/purple)
- Silvermoon Robes (belf style red robes)
- Noble’s Robe
- Buccaneer’s Vest
- First Mate Hat
- Admiral’s Hat
- Shadoweave Mask
- Resplendent Sarong
- Blackmetal Cape – Black / Celtic
- Illidari Cloak – Black with red
- Twilight Cultist Robes
- Common/”white” robes eg Tuxedo Jacket &Â Wedding dress. Â These sell ok to bank alts. Â The Haliscan set does not sell as well, it’s not as well known and less requested.
- Leggings under level 10, ie tattered shorts!
- Durable set
- Common/”green” Northrend robes (70-80)
- Plain Cataclysm (80-85) gear. Â It’s just too much like a leveling nub. Who wants to look like that?
- Bracers. Â They get hidden under gloves.
- Heads/hats need to be special or very different. Â Players tend to ‘hide’ their helms and cloaks if they can’t find one they like.
- Sparklers (supplicant’s rod, gossamer rod) avoid the common/”white” sparklers.
- Skulls (Demon-skull orb)
- Basilisk Bone
- Lapidis Tankard of Tidessippe
- Geomancer’s Rod
- Mistscape Stave
- Dreamseeker Dandelion
- Rod of Molten Fire
- Evergreen Branch
- Bonecaster’s Star
- The generic purple book with 3 green blobs. zzz
- Spheres-on-a-stick. Â Unless they’re twinkly like the 80+ uncommon offhand spheres.
- Don’t buy the roses and bouquets that you can get from the vendor.
Notes:Â Why aren’t there any prices on the items?
Prices are in flux at the moment. Â After a surge in players wanting items for transmogrification in patch 4.3, prices are settling. Your server will vary! Â I suggest a regular scan with Auctioneer or Trade Skill Master, or check your current prices in The Undermine Journal.
I saw your screenshots, and you’re not getting as much gold as I can for those items?
You can make more with transmogrifying. Â I play it safe and try to double or triple my prices, because there is always a risk that competing items will become available in small or large numbers, and crash the prices below my buying prices. Â I don’t like to gamble. Â I want to make a good profit, then put that profit to work with the next item.
I know an item that you haven’t included?
Comment below and I’ll add it to the list. Next in the series: Leather & Mail. Plate & Shields. Weapons. Transmog tools and Auctionator Lists.
edit: adding Egg-Warming Blanket screenshots. Â 250g in one hour.