Just Started Making Gold
Just Starting to Make World of Warcraft Gold?
You’ve raided. You’ve PvP’ed. You’re no nub.
But you’re not sure where to start in making your first 10,000g.
You have enough gold to cover your repairs fees and the food and flasks for raid. Not much spare.
You’ve heard about Auctioneer and the new Trade Skill Master but not completely sure where to start with them.
Do these WoW gold making questions seem familiar?
How do I find out about competition in the markets? How do I deal with more experienced competitors and players in World of Warcraft? Do those Auction House campers not have a life, work or need to sleep? How do I choose which Auction House market? How do I spot possible deals? How do I make the right decisions about investments and stockpiling? What is a snatch list in WoW? How much Warcraft Gold do I need as a seed fund? Which professions should I choose? What alts will I need? Should I have one bank alt or two separate bank alts?
What to do
My Advice for a new world of warcraft gold making player
- Start where you are. Do what you know. If you are crafting gems for your guild mates, see if anyone else wants to buy. If you prefer pugging heroics, pug a few extra and pick up some extra loot to sell. Bloom where you’re planted.
- Professions. Make sure your professions are maxed, and not wasted. Look for your professions in the top menu, maybe you can find a useful idea to help you make more gold.
90 100, gather. If you don’t have any useful patterns or recipes in your professions yet, consider taking up the gathering professions: Fishing, Skinning, Mining, and Herbalism. Then at least you can pick up extra useful loot to sell as you adventure your way to level 90.
- Do what you love. No point farming boring places, or mindlessly pressing “prospect” or “mill” macros if it reduces your enjoyment of the game. Do what you love, and love what you do.
- Quests. The very essence of gold making, designed by Blizzard to put gold regularly in your pocket. Don’t neglect your dailies, or other forgotten quests.
- Use my free Top 3 Tips For Beginners cheatsheet. Download it now.
- Build a daily routine. A few regular habits are the backbone of regular gold income. Complete your daily quests, check your auctions are posted, look for professions cooldowns. When I started making gold, I wished I had a checklist that I could print and tick off, a to-do list for making gold. So I wrote one for you. You can get a free copy when you join the newsletter list.
- Join the mailing list When you subscribe to the regular posts, you get motivation and encouragement. I share my latest tips, and reminders about old tricks.