Winterspring farming guide
Welcome to the Winterspring video guide. I’ve nervously taken the plunge and included my webcam in the movie, so please leave me some feedback on that.
In this guide you can learn about the rare mobs in Winterspring that you can find with NPC scan, npcscanex and Silverdragon.
I’ll also show you some of the limited supply vendors in Everlook in Winterspring.
Winterspring rares guide
- Mezzir the Howler
- Grizzle Snowpaw
- Sian-Rotam (in movie)
- General Colbatann
- Kashoch the Reaver (in movie)
I use NPCscan an addon from curse. You can find it at http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/npcscan
To clear your NPCscan cache, follow these straightforward steps:
- Exit World of Warcraft.
- Delete the “Cache” sub-directory inside your World of Warcraft folder. For example on a standard Windows XP installation, you would delete the folder “C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Cache”.
- Advanced users can delete “C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Cache\WDB\enUS\creaturecache.wdb” specifically to improve log-in times, whereenUS is your language code.
NPCscanex is an extension to NPCscan which allows you to include rare npcs from old world of wacraft, Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor.
Find it at http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info20121-NPCScanEx.html and activate the data import into npcscan with /scanex
Winterspring limited supply guide
The 3 vendors in Everlook that I always visit are Michelle De Rum, Qia, and Xizzle Fizzbolt the engineering vendor.
The items to buy are:
- Wintersaber cub
- Design: Necklace of the Diamond Tower
- Pattern: Frostsaber Boots
- Pattern: Mooncloth (unlimited supply)
- Formula: Enchant Chest – Major Health
- Pattern: Runecloth Bag
- Schematic: Delicate Arcanite Converter
- Schematic: Powerful Seaforium Charge
- Schematic: Masterwork Target Dummy
- Schematic: Fused Wiring
- Schematic: Gyrofreeze Ice Reflector
Winterspring farming guide
- [Mountain Silversage]
- [Icecap] (Winterspring is the only region you can gather it.)
- [Black Lotus]
- [Rugged Leather]
- [Worn Dragonscale] (Skinning level 40-60 whelps/wyrmkin)
- [Warbear Leather] (Skinning level 50-55 bears)
- [Blue Dragonscale] (Skinning level 50-60 elite whelps and wyrmkin, found in the southeastern part of the zone)
- [Silver Vein]
- [Iron Deposit]
- [Gold Vein]
- [Mithril Deposit]
- [Truesilver Deposit]
- [Small Thorium Vein]
- [Rich Thorium Vein]
Winterspring is also home to the Wintersaber trainers, and alliance can raise their faction reputation to exalted to earn the right to buy a wintersaber, an utterly gorgeous purple/lilac frost saber mount with low amount of armor.
As usual I may have forgotten one or two more ways to make gold in Winterspring. I didn’t mention the Tranquil Mechanical Yeti pattern for a start.
Good Luck in Winterspring.
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 10 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.
loved this video!!!! great idea to use with webcam love that your english!!! your accent sounds close to me where abouts are you from if you dont mind me asking? keep up the good work loving this site cant subscribe tho 🙁 x
Hi George, I actually live in Cambridge England, near the famous university.
Look forward to hearing more from you soon
I just have to say that I LOVE your voice and your accent. 🙂 Your video is really fun to watch so far and I’m only getting to the part where you first talk about rare spawns, lol. I always love videos though, they make for such a personal experience. Thanks for giving it a try! I hope you make more!
Did I finally put to sleep the rumours that I don’t exist and that I’m actually Markco in disguise? hehe
(Who’s Markco? http://www.justmytwocopper.org/2010/10/markco-vian-philosophy-cataclysm-gold.html )
You forgot Plans: Frostguard (limited) sold by Daleohm just south of Everlook. 🙂
Thanks Groo! For readers, here is Daleohm on wowhead:
He sells Plans Frostguard
It costs 8 gold.
The Undermine Journal suggests a selling price
652g 92s 29c EU Alliance Market Price
490g 18s 34c EU Alliance Mean
277g 77s 78c EU Alliance Median
An item like this is actually a really good guide as to the “Savviness” of the server. Do they know how to find special rares like this?
look down the list at
and count the number of these items available on your realm. How savvy are they?
THANK YOU GROO