My world of warcraft guild bank inventory is used for temporary bag space for fast moving items, and for holding long term stockpiles.
1. Runecloth. My bread and butter pipeline. Buy low, sell high. Doesn’t always sell but when supply dwindled, sale soar sky high. Up to ten times cost prices.
2. Heartblossom. I just have a sneaky suspicion that this herb is under supplied. I’ve got enough spare gold to gamble it on a hunch like this.
3. Tree frogs. Guess who went crazy and bought a few hundred too many? I’m paying the price by having to store them. I am drip feeding them into the healthy companion pets market on AH at 10-50g ish.
4. Elementium geode pets. Such a unique pet, I’m sure its.undervalued! I try to buy at 30-40g and resell at 150-200g if I’m lucky.
5. Tome of polymorph turtle. I bought too many of these at patch 4.0 and instead of panicking and selling them all cheap, I’m drip feeding them on AH the best prices I can.
6. Cupcakes. Sitting pretty waiting for next years children’s week event, when I sell them in a.package. They also sell slowly on AH for 1-2g each.
7. Deepstone oil. Because I make this in bulk when I’ve collected enough super-cheap fish. Again I trickle them into the auction house, one stack of 8 at a time. You know why a stack of 8, right?
8. Inferno Ruby. Did you wonder why these are all so expensive and low supply? Yeah, because I’ve got them all. Muhahha
9. Winter veil clothes. A bank alt’s favourite at 100g each, almost pure profit.
10. Golden draenite. I buy cheap singles, stacks of 20 or odd numbers and resell in stacks of 4. For buyers who need golden draenite for crafting flying carpets.
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]http://www.thegoldqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/twitpi.jpg[/author_image] [author_info]About the Author The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 9 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.[/author_info] [/author]
I’m wondering how much gold you have gold queen?
650k after splashing out 750k on tcg super rare mounts in AH. Currently loving the magic rooster most. No longer capped.
For 7. do you mean Deathblood Venom instead? I can’t find anything that Deepstone Oil would use at x8. 😛
My applogize… Sands of times, cancel that one!
Volatile fire. It was cheap for too long, and I sense a huge demand spike when 4.3 drops.
Can’t wait to see if its needed for epic gem transmutes