Warcraft Items Removed from Darnassus in Battle for Azeroth
The storyline will not be discussed here, but in the early moments of Battle for Azeroth, the Horde attack and destroy Teldrassil and Darnassus.
Once Darnassus is gone, the items available for sale here will also be gone.
Can you still get these items?
Yes. But it’s not easy.
Fly down to Zidormi in Darkshore, and ask her to change the landscape back to pre-burning.
You talk to the dragon and the old area is revealed, allowing you to access the old vendors and mobs.
But not every player is aware of this, and not every buyer who wants these items are going to take the time to go and pick up the patterns.
That’s your job: providing a useful service.
Which Items Are Going?
These items are from Alliance vendors.
From Layna Karner, Blacksmithing Supplies
- [Plans: Hardened Iron Shortsword] Buy 30s, sell 250g
From Ulthir, Alchemy Supplies
- [Recipe: Free Action Potion] Buy 18s, sell 1000g
- [Recipe: Great Rage Potion] Buy 20s, sell 1000g
From Mythrin’dir, Trade Supplies
- [Design: Amulet of the Moon] Buy 18s, sell 300g
- [Formula: Enchant Bracer – Dodge] buy 58s, sell 550g
From Saenorion, Leatherworking Supplies
- [Pattern: Green Whelp Bracers] buy 28s, sell 650g
- [Pattern: Barbaric Bracers] buy 20s, sell 700g
From Elynna, Tailoring Supplies
- [Pattern: Greater Adept’s Robe] buy 8s, sell 300g
- [Pattern: Blue Linen Robe] buy 3s, sell 300g
- [Pattern: Orange Martial Shirt] buy 30s, sell 680g
From Shylenai, Owl Trainer
- Hawk Owl buy 50s, sell 450g. Add another 1,000g+ for level 25
- Great Horned Owl buy 50s, sell 130g. Add another 1000g+ for level 25
Darnassus Vendor Run
Total cost 3g 33s
Total revenue 6,310g
Total Profit 6300g
There are three other vendors in Teldrassil who sell patterns and items that you can sell on the Auction House, but none of the items are unique, and can be bought elsewhere.
We will lose Draelan in the Oracle Glade, Nessa Shadowsong in Rutheran Village, and Nyoma in Dolanaar.
Want to see this Vendor run on video? Join the patreons who are supporting me as I craft the world’s best gold guide course.
Do you play Horde?
We recently looked at Warcraft Items Removed from Undercity in Battle for Azeroth
Click here for the Horde guide. No Alliance allowed!
About the Author
Warcraft’s longest running Gold Making blog, The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande since 2010. Working on her 14th level 110, she has 9 years expertise in making gold, 19,000+ achievements, 1593 days played, over 39 million gold earned, and now playing World of Warcraft Legion live on www.twitch.tv/thegoldqueen The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling, snatch lists, and farming gold making. Want more updates on Warcraft Battle for Azeroth? Support my Patreon for exclusive pre-release Gold Guides.