How to Find the Magic Felslate Cave
Leystone Ore and Felslate Gathering in Suramar
But Gold Queen, I need lots and lots of ore, and I don’t want to bot.
Have no fear, the mining guide is here!
At this cave in Suramar you can farm lots of
- Leystone Ore
and you might get
- Blood of Sargeras
- Artifact Power
- Starlight Rose
The best place to mine in the Broken Isles is in Suramar, on a cliffside, which also has the “Magic Felslate Cave”
The hillside looks like this
Just look at all those ore nodes!
You can find the cave here, west of Moonguard Stronghold, just next to the border with Val’Sharah
The area is populated with satyrs and nightmare grizzly bears.
You can also get highborne chests here, and farm starlight rose. Ideal if you are a dual gatherer.
What’s so great about this Magic Felslate Cave?
- Lots and lots of ore nodes spawn nearby
- Inside the cave there are THREE ore seams
- There is usually one seam and one normal node available in the cave. If there is less than one normal node in the cave, it means someone just cleaned it out.
- Outside the cave and above the cave is a very great concentration of ore nodes
- By server hopping, you can create the illusion of ore respawning before your eyes, allowing endless farming without moving far
- Dependable ore nodes
Felslate and Leystone Ore Farming Tips
- Farm during the daytime, or before/after raid time.
- Don’t farm after 2am at night, because the area is filled with bots, especially starlight rose bots, and there are less Suramar groups to use for server hopping.
- If there are a small number of available realms, then take your time exploring each one.
- If there are lots of groups up in Suramar, and lots of realms available, then target the areas where the ore nodes spawn the most
- Get hold of a good gathering addon. I’m currently using Gathermate 2, and my maps are available to patreon supporters through Legion Gold guide.
- Finish farming your own realm/server before using server hop to move to another sever. Otherwise when you come back you might find all your ore has been taken!
- Look out for basilisks, living leystone/felslate that spawn from the nodes. They give you extra loot.
- If you are a double gatherer, with herbalism, then you will be in gathering heaven, with starlight roses spawning absolutely everywhere nearby. If you’re a skinner, kill and skin the bears in the cave.
- Look for the seams in the cave.
- Look out for ancient mana crystals nearby, I’ve been selling them for up to 1000g each on the Auction House!
- Not sure which server you are on? Drop a cooking fire on the ground in the cave of your home realm, and look for it when you hop.
Here comes the Tweetable
[bctt tweet=”I’m off to the Magic Felslate Cave!” username=”thegoldqueen”]
Ready to server hop?
Download the Server Hop addon as part of my TGQ addon suite at Curse
About the Author
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. Working on her sixth 110, she has 9 years expertise in making gold, 19,000+ achievements, 1593 days played, over 39 million gold earned, and now playing World of Warcraft Legion live. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling, snatch lists, and farming gold making. Want more updates on Warcraft Legion? Support my Patreon for exclusive pre-release Legion Gold Guides.