Lucky me, the builders have gone now. They left my house a mess (if you’re reading this, builders, I’m shaking my fist at you and writing an Angry Letter!)
So how did I do?
- I was able to get online a lot more than I thought.
- I wrote 3 posts from my desk in the center of the “war zone”.
- I managed to log on
twothree of my characters, pick up gold and repost what was in my bags
- I got undercut on 566 glyphs whilst I was offline. bah
- I chatted to a GM about his gold making (he was a miner, apparently)
me: blah blah blah blah blah…
What didn’t I do?
- Couldn’t craft anything new. Â I foresee a lot of Â prospecting and milling in the future. Maybe some smelting 🙁
- Didn’t get to check my other characters
- Didn’t do my dailies, or my heroic dungeon. No pve or pvp.
- Didn’t have much time to read my email or forums. Doh!
- Haven’t written anything for JMTC blog carnival.
Here’s Â how much gold I made:
(For those of you watching in black and white, it’s 10k.)
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 10 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.