Farmer’s Broom Quick Flip Tip
The Farmer’s Broom is the name of two items.
Both of these are high value on the Auction House.
Grab a few Farmer’s Brooms and sell them on the AH for good gold.
Farmer’s Broom #1
- Level 6+
- Get to Tirisfal
- Any faction
Drops from Tirisfal Farmhand, a hostile-to-all level 5 human just north of the Forsaken (Undead) starting zone.
Farmer’s Broom #2
- Level 90+
- Warlords of Draenor
Sells Farmers Broom for 22c.
He also sells
- Farmer’s Shovel (looks like the generic spade) 22c
- Farmer’s Hoe (looks like the same hoe you used on Tiller’s Farm in Pandaria) 22c
If you want one for yourself, they are all staves, so if you can use a staff, you can equip all of these items, but don’t expect it to do much damage!
You can find Merchant Derrook, a male draenei NPC, just south of Elodar centre, “working” in the fields. Click to enlarge images.
How to sell Farmer’s Broom on the WoW Auction House
Selling is the most important part of this flip.
Any fool can farm, or buy from a vendor!
[button type=”icon” icon=”warning”] Warning: Do not post more than one on the Auction House at any time. This will destroy the perceived rarity of this item.[/button]
- Don’t always have Farmer’s Broom for sale. This increases its increased perceived rarity – how rare the buyer thinks the item is, and how much it’s worth. This tip goes for all expensive things.
- Don’t get cocky. Farmer’s Broom is not worth 10,000g.
- Don’t give up, it’s current global value today is 110g. Just because you bought it for 22c, remember to include in the price your travel time and your research time. Don’t post it under 100g.
- Use this in conjunction with all the other flips, and gold making methods.
[button type=”icon” icon=”question”] What is flipping? Flipping means to buy low, sell high. You purchase one item or many, either in the Auction House or through trading direct to another player. Then you ‘flip’ that item around by putting it back where you bought it, but for a higher price, and earning gold from this work.[/button]
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 11 garrisons, 17k+ achievements, 1593 days played, and over 32 million gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.