Are you serious about making gold?
Then this is what you need to do
1. Never sit around in the cities doing nothing.
2. Always pass your gold to a piggy bank so you don’t spend it
3. Keep your reputation clean, no scamming, no botting, no asshattery in trade chat.
4. Do your garrisons every day – all the small buildings, all the medium, the herbs and ore mine.
5. Max your professions and get them working together, for example your enchanting alt disenchants armor crafted by your tailor.
6. Craft everything valuable and get it on the AH in great volume using TSM.
7. Run old raids, at the moment the Cataclysm raids are profitable and not yet nerfed.
8. Remember old things that others have forgotten. Like the motes of harmony from your Pandarian farm. Like Blackrock Depths. Sell stuff from vendor NPCs #CopperRodSquad
9. Farm for transmogs to sell if you have spare time – ZF, AQ20, Blasted Lands my current favourites.
10. Don’t undercut your competitors unless you have no choice. Try and list for the price you want to sell, instead.
11. Check Wowuction website for bargains. There’s a video guide to Wowuction. I made it.
12. Start researching small markets for niches that you can squeeze into. If something sells, take notice and try and repeat it.
13. Hate doing something? Then so do all your competitors. So that’s why you can profit from it. You can do it for 15 minutes a day then reward yourself afterwards.
Of course, all this takes great organization skills, that’s why I wrote the Daily Gold Cheat Sheet for you to keep track of it all. You can get it for free when you sign up to receive the blog posts by email.
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 11 garrisons, 17k+ achievements, 1593 days played, and over 32 million gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making
Featured in the Your WoW Money Podcast