World of Warcraft gold and Auction House blog
- The Gold Queen .com is created and written by a single person, who is proud to share her adventures and mishaps in World of Warcraft.
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is a MMORPG created and owned by Blizzard-Activision. This website is not associated with Blizzard, and is the work of a World of Warcraft fan.
- I reserve the right to change the design of www.thegoldqueen.com, including moving images and posts from time to time, and editing posts after publication in order to add clarity.
- Images that aren’t screencapped directly by myself are believed to be in the public domain, and are credited wherever possible.
- I am happy for you to repost and distribute the screenshots taken by myself, as long as they’re credited and accompanied by a link back to this site.
- The Gold Queen loves playing World of Warcraft, and this fan website is intended to create a positive and enthusiastic approach both to WoW and to the virtual economy in WoW.
- I encourage you to try the methods that I have discovered whilst making gold on World of Warcraft. They are not guaranteed to work on your server, and your results will differ according to many different variables, including but not limited to: Server, number of players, demand for items, day or time, faction, number of stacks, number of items in stack, number of similar items for sale, daily quests, and other factors.
- Duplicating post content is a violation of copyright. You have the right to make reasonable small quotations of the post, but you do not have the right to take the post for your own website. Duplicating any of our text is not cool since it hurts both parties’ Google Rankings due to being indexed as repeat content. Please paraphrase, summarize, or link to copy on our site as opposed to cutting & pasting it.
- Children should not submit any personal information to the gold queen, or to any other website now I think about it. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians. Please let your parents know that you want to look at a world of warcraft website and check that they are happy to let you read the free articles about making gold in the game.
- Submitting guests posts means you grant me permission to use them in any way I choose unless stated in your correspondence / email. I will always credit you, and the article will continue to belong to your copyright.
- Adverts on the website are delivered by Google Adsense, which uses some sort of complicated math to decide which offers should be displayed to you. The Gold Queen has control over whether to show adverts in general, but not over the content of each single advert. We cannot pre-screen which adverts Google show you. Therefore you should use your own common sense when responding to one of Goodle Adverts. Don’t buy gold, it’s not cool.
- The design, layout, and post content of The Gold Queen is my sole property. Copying or mimicking its appearance is strictly prohibited.
- I work as a self-employed affiliate marketer, which means that occasionally you will read a review of a gold guide, or similar product that I believe will be of direct benefit to readers. If you decide to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. These payments support the production of the website. I will only recommend good stuff.
- Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
- There is no paid membership area.
- Your comments on the blog and your comments in the forums remain your own intellectual property.
- Your comments brighten my day. Occasionally they might get caught in the Akismet spam filter, so please forgive me if that happens, and contact me.
- I reserve the right to occasionally remove any offensive or unhelpful comments.
Advertisment ad adsense adlogger