1. You went crazy and over-bought, and can never get rid of all your stock.
2. You didn’t watch the item price over time before buying. So you bought high by accident.
3. The price is low because noone wants it, it can’t even be made into anything useful.
4. You bought a good bargain, and charged a high price, but before it could sell it was superseded by something better and you had to sell at a loss.
5. You bought low but didn’t have the patience to wait for prices to rise, so you sold low instead.
6. You bought high after reading a “tip” online that everyone else read, and after all the cheap ones were gone.
7. You didn’t repackage your item properly in the right stack sizes. Noone wants to click 200 times for one stack of 200 volatiles.
8. You bought low, then the market was flooded by farmers or bots and you panicked and sold, instead of trying to sell it in a different way eg to different buyer type or crafted into a new item.
9. You’re just a moron.
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 10 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.