With the portals to Orgimmar and Stormwind re-opened from Dalaran, the kirin-tor city is once again the fashionable hangout for all level 1 bank alts, and level 85s wanting to use the Auction House, mailbox, bank, vendors, and all the other fun of Dalaran.
Fun things to do in Dalaran
- Get your shoes shined
- Go to the Dalaran pet shops to buy small pets for AH.
- Have access to all of northrend.
- Chat on trade channel
- Have instant access to orgrimmar and stormwind and their facilities and portals.
- Suffer from less lag from lower population
- Herb and mine the northrend nodes
- Visit the Argent Crusade Tournament
- Light all the lamps with Windle Sparkshine
- Hang out with Old School npcs
- Search for the Schools of Magic books
- Fish in the fountain for coins
The Gold Queen is written by Alyzande. With many level 100s, 9 years expertise in making gold, 10 garrisons, 16k achievements, 1505 days played, and over 18m gold earned. The Gold Queen blog teaches you how to make gold playing World of Warcraft using ethical trading, auction house flipping, crafting, reselling snatch lists, and farming gold making.