The Gold Queens Guide to World of Warcraft Remote; or how to make warcraft gold from hospital bed with only a bad tempered smart phone for company.
Subscribe to WoW remote.
It’s an option you can find under the battle.net account management options. Flex your credit card.
Have your authenticator to hand.
Download the app. For iPhone or for Android. Unhelpfully mine isn’t called WoW Remote, but WoW Armory.
Download Wow Remote for Android
Download WoW Remote for iPhone
* You can create auctions from items in your bags.
* You can relist expired auctions.
But you can’t take items from the mail into your inventory bags in order to create auctions. They have to be in your bags already.
* You can only post 200 auctions a day.
* You can use the neutral auction house instantly, no need to fly to BB/Gadgetzan/Everlook.
* You can bid on and buy items on the Auction House, but remember you can’t take them from mail to inventory/ bags in order to sell them. Day trading is out of the question.
* You have to search manually. A good idea is to set up The Undermine Journal to email you if a snatch list item is seen. Log on to WoW Remote in response. Set your smart phone to loud and new email from the undermine journal will wake you if its at night.
Sidenote: use a tuj-only email account unless you want to be woken a lot. I get a lot of email queries about wow gold making, and I’m not getting up at 3am to answer them with a nursing matron yelling I’ve woken the entire ward.
Using WoW Remote
First, being nice tidy (and greedy) gold gamers, pick up the gold you’ve made. Choose your 1st character from bottom right hand side char selection. On the main screen, choose Auction House. Go to My Auctions, and tap Auctions Sold and Claim Gold. If your connection via smartphone is good (mine is crap), repeat this on all chars before making and decisions about relisting expired auctions or creating new ones from items in your bags.
Expired Auctions have an option to “relist”, but do not endlessly tap this, because it will auto undercut.Â If there are no other auctions to undercut it will fall back to vendor price. I accidentally sold a rich purple shirt for a pittance, but probably cheered up the buyer a struggling gold gamer from my realm.
Active Auctions is just a list of, you guessed it, current items waiting for a loving new home.
You can also browse everyone else’s auctions from WoW Remote / Armory app, but I would only indulge in this if I had finished my 200 sales per day and was seriously bored I haven’t got that bored yet, I’m keeping my fingers busy handwriting you guides like this instead.
Tell me about your experiences with WoW Remote.
Easy? Clunky? Nice for cross-faction trading? Pain in the royal backside?